You might be wondering why I call the little one “The Raptor” when she is a gorgeous little thing. Well… lots of reasons. They are scattered throughout this blog but here’s the nitty gritty of it (in convenient bullet form):
- She brutalized my insides beginning at 10 weeks into the pregnancy. She kicked and punched organs, mutilated my sciatic nerve, and caused plenty of muscle pain. Read here.
- Do we really need another princess? No, probably not.
- Supposedly, the velociraptor was feathery, making it a lot more cuddly than the pictures drawn (In Jurassic Park, the dinosaur portrayed was not a velociraptor)
- They were fast!
- They were resourceful!
- And as Mr. Lulu says, she’s his “clever girl”
- Finally, let’s hope she’s a force of nature that takes on the world.